I may earn money from companies mentioned in this post at no cost to you. Thank you!
Whether you’re prepping for a preschool frog theme week or looking for a kindergarten handwriting practice tool to include in your spring literacy centers, this free frog lowercase tracing printable game will be perfect for it!
My 5 year old has a copywriting book that he brings home for handwriting practice homework. He writes out 2 letters every week about 25 times for each. Maybe your little one’s school does something slightly different. Either way, we can surely agree that handwriting is an important part of literacy.
Other Printable Frog Themed Centers and Worksheets
1) Frog Life Cycle – worksheet pack with 3 activities
2) Count The Frogs 1-10 – Practice math while working on fine motor strength as your child counts how many frogs are by the pond.
3) Frogs On A Lilypad Counting Mats – Count to 10 with these beautifully designed mats perfect for spring themed learning.
4) Frog Number Hop – add and subtract while racing around the pond
Setting Up Your Spring Literacy Center
For this activity you will need:
Optional: laminator and dry erase markers
If you don’t have the materials needed, don’t sweat! You can get it delivered to your doorstep really quickly with Amazon Prime. You can get a 30-day free trial here.
This frog activity makes a great independent literary center and it’s so easy to prepare beforehand. Just print them out to the size you need, laminate and provide some dry-erase markers. You’re all set!
Kindergarten Handwriting Practice Tool
Looking for an activity for early finishers? Print these out as small cards and keep them together on a metal ring or stick them into a file folder.
Need an activity for small groups? Print them out as full size mats and lay them out on a table for students to divide among themselves.
Want to change it up and incorporate some fine motor? You can use these mats for playdough instead! Get your kids to roll up the playdough into long pieces and then form the shape of the letters. Alternatively, provide some pompoms or buttons or whatever you want them to pick up with some tweezers to fill up the space.
Working with younger kids? Just use them as preschool frog themed letter flashcards! As you can see, although I made this for handwriting, you can certainly use these in so many other creative ways.
Preschool Frog Theme Activities
Pair this free frog theme handwriting printable with some fun digital Boom cards! You can check out my Frog Math Bundle and my Frog Literacy Bundle to save even more time this spring.
Other Frog Printables You’ll Love:
1) Frog Beginning R Blends – Are you teaching beginning R blends? Print out this free frog-themed activity to practice some of the sounds in a fun way with your kindergarten and first-grade students.
2) Frog Lowercase Tracing – Whether you’re prepping for a preschool frog theme week or looking for a kindergarten handwriting practice tool to include in your spring literacy centers, this free frog lowercase tracing printable game will be perfect for it!
3) Count The Frogs 1-10 – Practice math while working on fine motor strength as your child counts how many frogs are by the pond.
4) Frog Number Hop Game – A frog-themed game where kids will add and subtract while racing to the pond.
5) Frogs On A Lilypad Counting Mats – Count to 10 with these beautifully designed mats perfect for spring-themed learning.
6) Frog Life Cycle – This worksheet packet contains 3 activities about the frog’s life cycle.
7) Freddy Frog Spring Color By Number – This frog-themed printable will get your preschooler excited for spring!
More fun educational tools:
1) May Spring Printable Worksheets Pack – 50 pages of free printable worksheets including a variety of literacy, math, and fine motor activities.
2) Spring Flowers Draw and Count – Students will need to draw the number of flowers stated on the page.
3) Spring Code Words – Solve the coded puzzle to find out the Spring themed vocabulary words.
4) Spring Counting Clipcards – This activity is perfect for preschool number recognition, one-to-one correspondence, and counting skills.
5) Spring Color By Number Pack – There are 6 spring-themed color-by-number pages included in this pack.
6) Bird Theme 3 Part Cards – Set up this free printable as proper 3 part cards for a spring literacy activity or as a preschool science center to help your students learn the names of different birds.
7) Weather Math Worksheets Pack – 9 different math worksheets inside this weather-themed activity pack for working on number order, shapes, counting etc.
8) Count The Kites 1-10 – Practice counting while strengthening their little hand muscles at the same time with this set of counting clip cards.
9) Raindrops Counting Frames – Keep your kids busy indoors with this rain-themed counting activity.
10) Missing Number Eggs – Practice counting from 1-20 with this cut and paste activity.
** To download this free printable please enter your email address below. Afterwards, the form disappears to reveal a clickable link – “Click here to download this printable”. Save it to your desktop or Google Drive as you need.
You’ll also be added to my newsletter list, giving you access to the Subscriber Library which has more than 500+ pages of worksheets free! **