I may earn money from companies mentioned in this post at no cost to you. Thank you!
St Patrick’s Day is almost here! Looking for some no-prep leprechaun activities? Then this printable pack is for you! Simply print and play the black and white worksheets and let the fun begin!
(*Disclaimer: Some links in this post are affiliate links. I may receive a small commission but this does not increase the price you pay. Thank you for supporting this blog!)
St Patrick’s Day Printable Worksheets Setup
For the activities in this pack you will need:
Writing or coloring tools
Below are the supplies I use personally at home. After doing so many printable activities, I’ve found that it’s most helpful to always have these basic supplies on hand.
If you don’t have the materials needed, don’t sweat! You can get it delivered to your doorstep really quickly with Amazon Prime. You can get a 30-day free trial here.
Pair This With More Free Themed Activities:
Kids will love this 50 page worksheet pack. Pair it with some craft activities or the other free printable game below to make up a themed learning unit:
Free St Patrick’s Day Packet
This St Patrick’s Day Printable Worksheets Pack is aimed at children aged 3 to 7 and includes a variety of literacy, math and fine motor activities. Some of these activities include:
– Letter writing practice
– Coloring pages
– Identifying letters vs numbers
– Beginning sounds practice
– Numbers 1-10 Fun Sheets
– Matching groups of objects to the number
– Greater than, less than concept
– Counting practice
– Odd one out
– Arranging by size
– Spy and count and more!
How to download this printables pack:
1) Sign up for the email newsletter and confirm your subscription. Please check your spam folder as sometimes the confirmation link lands there.
2) You’ll receive a welcome email with the link to the Subscribers Library and the latest password to gain access to it.
3) Click on the picture of the printables pack you wish to download.
** Already a subscriber? You’ll find the password at the bottom of every newsletter I send out. Enjoy! **