I may earn money from companies mentioned in this post at no cost to you. Thank you!
Kids will fall in love with this scarecrow theme fall math center. So quick to setup in just a few minutes, you can sit back and relax while your preschooler or kindergartener has fun learning to solve simple sums to 10. They will quickly become familiar with addition facts!
Scarecrow Sums to 10 Setup
If you don’t have the materials needed, don’t sweat! You can get it delivered to your doorstep really quickly with Amazon Prime. You can get a 30-day free trial here.
Playing This Fun Fall Math Center
You will need to have some tokens ready for this game. It can be things like corn kernels, seeds or anything autumn-themed. Print out the sheets of scarecrow sums and cut into individual pieces.
Print out either the color or black and white playing mat. You could stick it inside a file folder for easy keeping.
Pick one of the sum cards and ask your child to solve it. Then they will cover the answer on the playing mat with any tokens you have.
The game continues until all sums have been solved and all answers on the playing mat have been covered .
More Fun Scarecrow Theme Centers
My Scarecrow Preschool Themed Centers is a variety pack of 10 different games focused on early literacy, math and fine motor skills.
1) Scarecrow Letter Case Matching
2) Scarecrow Missing Letters – works on alphabet order by filling in the missing letter cards; Easy, medium or hard versions for both uppercase and lowercase included.
3) Scarecrow Race and Chase Beginning Sounds – name objects starting with a specific letter to reach the finish line
4) Scarecrow Rhyming – 12 pairs of rhyming words that the child can match up
5) Scarecrow Spin and Cover Letters – works on letter recognition.
6) Scarecrow Counting Strips – Fill in the missing number in the sequence. Easy and hard versions included.
7) Scarecrow Number Tracing Strips – laminate and practice writing the numbers with a dry erase marker
8) Scarecrow Ten Frame Matching – match up the number with correct ten frame representation
9) Scarecrow Roll and Graph – Roll the dice and mark the number on the graph. Works on early math and visual discrimination skills.
10) Scarecrow Tower Building Number Cards – Use as counting mats to work on one to one correspondence.
Check it out in my Teachers Pay Teachers store.
Fun Books About Scarecrows and Fall:
Other Fall Printables You’ll Love:
1) Fall Printable Worksheets Pack – 50-page pack for your little one to practice letter recognition, writing, counting, tracing, coloring and so much more.
2) Fall Leaves Number Sorting – Sort out the leaves and find which numbered tree they came from to practice number recognition, reading number words, and count with ten frames.
3) Fall Leaves Pick and Cover Letters – Pick a letter card then find and cover it on the playing mat.
4) Count and Compare Acorns – Your child will count and compare the groups of acorns to help the squirrel chose the bigger one.
5) Acorn Tracing Lines – Practice fine motor skills with these 4 different acorn-themed worksheets to help the squirrel grab the acorn!
6) Scarecrow Sums to 10 – So quick to set up in just a few minutes, you can sit back and relax while your preschooler or kindergartener has fun learning to solve simple sums to 10.
7) Scarecrow Number Tracing Strips – Combine fine motor practice with early math skills in this scarecrow-themed game to practice writing numbers 1 to 10.
8) Scarecrow Arrange By Size – Develop early math skills with these 3 scarecrow-themed image sets to arrange from smallest to biggest.
Educational Tools For Your Classroom:
Browse My Most Popular Math Printables:
1) Parking Cars Tracing Lines – More than 10 different tracing line patterns to choose from, all of which help with pencil control.
2) Scarecrow Arrange By Size – 3 different scarecrow-themed image sets that they will arrange from smallest to biggest.
3) Bumblebee Addition Game – Solve the sum and help the bee land on the correct flower!
4) Farm Shapes Mats – Use playdough, pompoms, stickers etc to learn 2D shapes.
5) Popsicle Stick Number Formation – Kids will love forming the numbers 1 to 10 when ice cream and popsicles are involved!
6) Valentines Printable Worksheets Pack – 50 pages of mixed literacy and math activities.
7) Zoo Animals Number Puzzle Strips – Complete these cute puzzles and learn the numbers 1 to 20.
8) Counting Colorful Bugs – This printable book will help kids count to 10 while also learning about color words.
9) Humpty Dumpty Numbers – In this printable game, your students will practice number recognition using 1 dice or simple addition when using 2 dice.
10) Build A Number Santa – Match the number to the correct number word, tally mark and domino to form a Santa Claus
Halloween Printable Worksheets Pack
Short Vowel Sounds Game Yule Love All Christmas Season Long
Fall Leaves and Acorns Themed Literacy and Math Centers
Colorful Pumpkins Sorting: A Fall Fine Motor Skills Printable
Snowman Spot the Lowercase Letter
Turkey Themed Literacy and Math Centers
Count The Marshmallows 1-10
Make It Rain Numbers With Raindrops Counting Frames to 20!