I may earn money from companies mentioned in this post at no cost to you. Thank you!
Kids will love these 2 super cute winter theme puzzles while they work on learning number order from 1 to 20.
(*Disclaimer: Some links in this post are affiliate links. I may receive a small commission but this does not increase the price you pay. Thank you for supporting this blog!)
Winter Freeze Number Puzzle Strips Setup
For this activity you will need:
Optional: popsicle sticks
Optional but recommended: laminator
Below are the supplies I use personally at home. After doing so many printable activities, I’ve found that it’s most helpful to always have these basic supplies on hand.
Playing This Fun Winter Math Game
This number order activity is simple to prepare. Simply print out the puzzle you wish to use and cut them up into strips.
I recommend laminating them if you wish to reuse them and, especially, in a classroom setting. Alternatively, you could stick them unto popsicle sticks.
If you don’t have a colored printer, don’t worry! I have included a black and white version too. Print it out and extend the activity by having your child color it in before you cut it into strips!
Like this? Then you’ll love my 10 Snow Themed Literacy and Math Centers. These easy-prep games will get your students working on letters, phonics, numbers and more!
1) Snowflake Pick and Cover Letters – Kids will pick letter cards and match them with the letters on the playing mat until all letters have been identified.
2) Snowflake Sight Words Bingo – 8 different bingo cards provided for use in small groups. 40 Pre-primer sight words are included.
3) Snowball Letters and Numbers Sorting – Sort the snowballs according to upper and lowercase or letters vs numbers.
4) Snowflake Vowel Sound Sorting – Print out the sorting mat and place the picture cards in the correct columns based on their vowel sounds.
5) Snowflake Write the Room Alphabet – Hunt around the room for a letter card and match the pictures on the recording sheet to complete the game.
6) Snowman Count and Write Numbers – Kids will practice writing number words 1-10. There are 2 versions included – with numbers and with ten frames.
7) Snowflake Counting Clip Cards – Develop fine motor skills and math skills in this 1-20 counting game.
8) Winter Numbers Memory Match – Flip 2 cards over at a time to find matching number pairs until all the numbers have been matched up.
9) Snowman Ten Frame Mats – Adorable counting mats with ten frames for one to one correspondence and counting practice. You can use this with cotton wool ‘snow’, pompoms, buttons, etc.
10) Snowflake Visual Discrimination Cards- Find the 2 matching snowflakes from a group of 6. There are 16 cards provided.
Fun Books For Winter:
Other Winter Printables You’ll Love: