I may earn money from companies mentioned in this post at no cost to you. Thank you!
Looking for some no-prep Valentine’s Day activities? This printable pack is your stress-free solution. Simply print and play the black and white worksheets and let the fun begin!
(*Disclaimer: Some links in this post are affiliate links. I may receive a small commission but this does not increase the price you pay. Thank you for supporting this blog!)
Valentine’s Printable Worksheets Setup
For the activities in this pack you will need:
Writing or coloring tools
Below are the supplies I use personally at home. After doing so many printable activities, I’ve found that it’s most helpful to always have these basic supplies on hand.
If you don’t have the materials needed, don’t sweat! You can get it delivered to your doorstep really quickly with Amazon Prime. You can get a 30-day free trial here.
Pair This With More Free Themed Activities:
Kids will love this 50 page worksheet pack. Pair it with some craft activities or some of the other free printable games below to make up a themed learning unit:
Free Valentine’s Day Packet
This Valentine’s Printable Worksheets Pack is aimed at children aged 3 to 7 and includes a variety of literacy, math and fine motor activities. Some of these activities include:
– Counting emergent reader book
– Identifying color words
– Learning alphabet sequence
– Cutting practice
– Shape tracing practice
– Q tip letter painting
– Matching up picture halves
– Coloring by size
– Learning number order
– Counting and coloring
– Number tracing practice and more!
How to download this printables pack:
1) Sign up for the email newsletter and confirm your subscription. Please check your spam folder as sometimes the confirmation link lands there.
2) You’ll receive a welcome email with the link to the Subscribers Library and the latest password to gain access to it.
3) Click on the picture of the printables pack you wish to download.
** Already a subscriber? You’ll find the password at the bottom of every newsletter I send out. Enjoy! **