I may earn money from companies mentioned in this post at no cost to you. Thank you!
Spring is such an exciting season for little kids – lots of learning about nature ahead! The frog life cycle is a common preschool theme this time of the year. This worksheet packet contains 3 activities that will go nicely with this.
For this activity you will need:
Crayons or other writing tools
Below are the supplies I use personally at home. After doing so many printable activities, I’ve found that it’s most helpful to always have these basic supplies on hand.
(*The links below are affiliate links. Thank you for supporting this blog!)
Mr. R’s preschool just got a little fish tank with frog eggs for them to observe the full frog life cycle so, naturally, he was very excited to do this worksheet packet of 3 activities at home.
After going through or learning about the life cycle of frogs, your preschooler will be ready for the first activity. Cut out and paste the pictures in the right sequencing order. The second part involves a little bit of memory and comprehension since they need to match up the number order with the pictures.
The second activity is a writing practice activity. They will get to learn the names of the life cycle stages whilst improving their fine motor skills.
The final activity is half science, half silly! 🙂 I’m sure they know frogs don’t eat pizza, right? But it’s still a fun sorting game nonetheless.
Other Frog Printables You’ll Love:
1) Frog Beginning R Blends – Are you teaching beginning R blends? Print out this free frog-themed activity to practice some of the sounds in a fun way with your kindergarten and first-grade students.
2) Frog Lowercase Tracing – Whether you’re prepping for a preschool frog theme week or looking for a kindergarten handwriting practice tool to include in your spring literacy centers, this free frog lowercase tracing printable game will be perfect for it!
3) Count The Frogs 1-10 – Practice math while working on fine motor strength as your child counts how many frogs are by the pond.
4) Frog Number Hop Game – A frog-themed game where kids will add and subtract while racing to the pond.
5) Frogs On A Lilypad Counting Mats – Count to 10 with these beautifully designed mats perfect for spring-themed learning.
6) Frog Life Cycle – This worksheet packet contains 3 activities about the frog’s life cycle.
7) Freddy Frog Spring Color By Number – This frog-themed printable will get your preschooler excited for spring!
Educational Tools For Your Classroom:
Other Spring Printables You’ll Love:
1) May Spring Printable Worksheets Pack – 50 pages of free printable worksheets including a variety of literacy, math, and fine motor activities.
2) Spring Flowers Draw and Count – Students will need to draw the number of flowers stated on the page.
3) Spring Code Words – Solve the coded puzzle to find out the Spring themed vocabulary words.
4) Spring Counting Clipcards – This activity is perfect for preschool number recognition, one-to-one correspondence, and counting skills.
5) Spring Color By Number Pack – There are 6 spring-themed color-by-number pages included in this pack.
6) Bird Theme 3 Part Cards – Set up this free printable as proper 3 part cards for a spring literacy activity or as a preschool science center to help your students learn the names of different birds.
7) Weather Math Worksheets Pack – 9 different math worksheets inside this weather-themed activity pack for working on number order, shapes, counting etc.
8) Count The Kites 1-10 – Practice counting while strengthening their little hand muscles at the same time with this set of counting clip cards.
9) Raindrops Counting Frames – Keep your kids busy indoors with this rain-themed counting activity.
10) Missing Number Eggs – Practice counting from 1-20 with this cut and paste activity.