I may earn money from companies mentioned in this post at no cost to you. Thank you!
Looking for a bird theme activity? Set up this free printable as proper 3 part cards for a spring literacy activity or as a preschool science center to help your students learn the names of different birds.
Other Printable Spring Centers and Worksheets
1) Spring Code Words -Solve the coded puzzle to find out the Spring themed vocabulary words.
2) May Spring Printable Worksheets Pack – 50 pages including a variety of literacy, math and fine motor activities. Bring on the flower, frog and flying bugs fun!
3) Flower Measurement Cards – Kids work on math and measurement in this spring flowers themed printable.
4) Missing Number Eggs – Practice counting from 1-20 with this cut and paste activity
Setting Up Your 3 Part Cards
For this activity you will need:
If you don’t have the materials needed, don’t sweat! You can get it delivered to your doorstep really quickly with Amazon Prime. You can get a 30-day free trial here.
Fun Spring Literacy Activity
Print out the sheets and cut them into their individual pieces.
There are so many ways to use 3-part cards!
You can use them the traditional 3-part cards way where the student will match the picture and word to the full card. Another idea is to use the uncut cards as part of a classroom display or to decorate a preschool science center. They can also be used in vocabulary practice as flashcards. You could print out 2 copies and use them in a memory matching type of game.
The ideas are endless and I would love to hear how you used these!
Digital Bird Theme Centers
Complete your bird theme learning unit with some of my digital Boom task cards:
More fun educational tools:
Hey Clay Birds – once your students have learned the different kinds of birds, get them to sculpt it out with this set of air-drying modelling clay.
Other Spring Printables You’ll Love:
1) May Spring Printable Worksheets Pack – 50 pages of free printable worksheets including a variety of literacy, math, and fine motor activities.
2) Spring Flowers Draw and Count – Students will need to draw the number of flowers stated on the page.
3) Spring Code Words – Solve the coded puzzle to find out the Spring themed vocabulary words.
4) Spring Counting Clipcards – This activity is perfect for preschool number recognition, one-to-one correspondence, and counting skills.
5) Spring Color By Number Pack – There are 6 spring-themed color-by-number pages included in this pack.
6) Bird Theme 3 Part Cards – Set up this free printable as proper 3 part cards for a spring literacy activity or as a preschool science center to help your students learn the names of different birds.
7) Weather Math Worksheets Pack – 9 different math worksheets inside this weather-themed activity pack for working on number order, shapes, counting etc.
8) Count The Kites 1-10 – Practice counting while strengthening their little hand muscles at the same time with this set of counting clip cards.
9) Raindrops Counting Frames – Keep your kids busy indoors with this rain-themed counting activity.
10) Missing Number Eggs – Practice counting from 1-20 with this cut and paste activity.
** To download this free printable please enter your email address below. Afterwards, the form disappears to reveal a clickable link – “Click here to download this printable”. Save it to your desktop or Google Drive as you need.
You’ll also be added to my newsletter list, giving you access to the Subscriber Library which has more than 500+ pages of worksheets free! **