I may earn money from companies mentioned in this post at no cost to you. Thank you!
Looking for a printable frog counting game? These Frogs on a Lilypad Spring Counting Mats is an easy prep frog theme math center that will have your students counting 1 to 10 in no time. This preschool math activity comes with beautifully designed mats perfect for spring-themed learning.
(*Disclaimer: Some links in this post are affiliate links. I may receive a small commission but this does not increase the price you pay. Thank you for supporting this blog!)
Printable Frog Counting Game
For this activity you will need:
Optional but recommended: Laminator
Below are the supplies I use personally at home. After doing so many printable activities, I’ve found that it’s most helpful to always have these basic supplies on hand.
If you don’t have the materials needed, don’t sweat! You can get it delivered to your doorstep really quickly with Amazon Prime. You can get a 30-day free trial here.
Preschool Frog Activity for Spring Counting Practice
Print out the counting mats. I would suggest laminating them especially if you’re planning to use the counting mats in a classroom.
I have included some cute frogs that you could print and cut out to use as counting tokens. Otherwise, you could use your own.
More Themed Centers for Spring
Like this? Then you’ll love my 10 Bugs and Butterflies Themed Literacy and Math Centers. These easy-prep games will get your students working on letters, phonics, numbers and more!
1) Bugs Playdough Counting Mats – Blank ten frame to count out playdough ball ‘insects’ + playdough number formation
2) Butterfly Spots Counting Clipcards to 20
3) Bugs Arrange By Size – 5 different bugs, 6 sizes each
4) Bumblebee Match By Math – Match the bee to the correct flower by solving the simple addition sums to 10
5) Caterpillar Complete The Pattern Strips – Use pompoms, dot markers, dot stickers, or other colored manipulatives to complete the patterns. Includes ABAB, AABB, ABCABC and ABCB patterns.
6) Butterfly Alphabet Match – Upper and lowercase matching cards. Single color and multicolor letter cards included
7) Catching Butterfly Beginning Sounds – Match objects to the correct letters.
8) Caterpillar Order Alphabet Strips – Look at the set of 5 letters and decide if they’re in the correct order then choose thumbs up or down.
9) Ladybug Tracing Lines – Fine motor pre-writing practice, 4 mats included.
10) Leaves for Lunch Ants Alphabet Sort – Divide up letter cards into vowels and consonants.
Other Frog Printables You’ll Love:
1) Frog Beginning R Blends – Are you teaching beginning R blends? Print out this free frog-themed activity to practice some of the sounds in a fun way with your kindergarten and first-grade students.
2) Frog Lowercase Tracing – Whether you’re prepping for a preschool frog theme week or looking for a kindergarten handwriting practice tool to include in your spring literacy centers, this free frog lowercase tracing printable game will be perfect for it!
3) Count The Frogs 1-10 – Practice math while working on fine motor strength as your child counts how many frogs are by the pond.
4) Frog Number Hop Game – A frog-themed game where kids will add and subtract while racing to the pond.
5) Frogs On A Lilypad Counting Mats – Count to 10 with these beautifully designed mats perfect for spring-themed learning.
6) Frog Life Cycle – This worksheet packet contains 3 activities about the frog’s life cycle.
7) Freddy Frog Spring Color By Number – This frog-themed printable will get your preschooler excited for spring!
Educational Tools For Your Classroom:
Browse My Most Popular Math Printables:
1) Parking Cars Tracing Lines – More than 10 different tracing line patterns to choose from, all of which help with pencil control.
2) Scarecrow Arrange By Size – 3 different scarecrow-themed image sets that they will arrange from smallest to biggest.
3) Bumblebee Addition Game – Solve the sum and help the bee land on the correct flower!
4) Farm Shapes Mats – Use playdough, pompoms, stickers etc to learn 2D shapes.
5) Popsicle Stick Number Formation – Kids will love forming the numbers 1 to 10 when ice cream and popsicles are involved!
8) Counting Colorful Bugs – This printable book will help kids count to 10 while also learning about color words.
9) Humpty Dumpty Numbers – In this printable game, your students will practice number recognition using 1 dice or simple addition when using 2 dice.
10) Build A Number Santa – Match the number to the correct number word, tally mark and domino to form a Santa Claus