I may earn money from companies mentioned in this post at no cost to you. Thank you!
Spring is coming soon and that means flowers, frogs and bugs are going to be a big part of Mr. R’s days. As the name hints, this frog color by number activity will help your child learn both colors and numbers. Download this spring color by number today!
Free Frog Color by Number Printable
All you need for this spring color by number are:
* Paper and printer
* crayons/color pencils
If you have a black and white only printer, you’ll need to color in the number guide. Other than that, just print and play!
There is no mystery involved in this activity. But don’t let its simplicity fool you. Color By Number worksheets can keep your child busy for a good while!
There are 2 pictures included in this free spring printable.
Other Frog Printables You’ll Love:
1) Frog Beginning R Blends – Are you teaching beginning R blends? Print out this free frog-themed activity to practice some of the sounds in a fun way with your kindergarten and first-grade students.
2) Frog Lowercase Tracing – Whether you’re prepping for a preschool frog theme week or looking for a kindergarten handwriting practice tool to include in your spring literacy centers, this free frog lowercase tracing printable game will be perfect for it!
3) Count The Frogs 1-10 – Practice math while working on fine motor strength as your child counts how many frogs are by the pond.
4) Frog Number Hop Game – A frog-themed game where kids will add and subtract while racing to the pond.
5) Frogs On A Lilypad Counting Mats – Count to 10 with these beautifully designed mats perfect for spring-themed learning.
6) Frog Life Cycle – This worksheet packet contains 3 activities about the frog’s life cycle.
7) Freddy Frog Spring Color By Number – This frog-themed printable will get your preschooler excited for spring!
More Ways to Learn Numbers 1-10
This pack contains 60 black and white ready-to-go worksheets perfect for homework, fast finishers, or no-prep math centers in the classroom. Students will master all aspects of the numbers 1-10 including number recognition, writing the numbers, number names, ten frames, subitizing, counting, and more!
I Spy the Number
Roll and Rainbow Trace
Number Names to 10
Number Order to 10
How Many Fingers?
Ten Frame Match
Drawing Ten Frames
Count and Sort
I Can Count
Number Practice Sheets
Count and Match
Which Has More
Shape Count to 10
Spy and Graph to 10
I Can Count On
Dot A Lot
One More One Less
Color by Number
More or Less Than 5
Greater or Lesser
Tally Marks to 10
Educational Tools For Your Classroom:
Other Spring Printables You’ll Love:
1) May Spring Printable Worksheets Pack – 50 pages of free printable worksheets including a variety of literacy, math, and fine motor activities.
2) Spring Flowers Draw and Count – Students will need to draw the number of flowers stated on the page.
3) Spring Code Words – Solve the coded puzzle to find out the Spring themed vocabulary words.
4) Spring Counting Clipcards – This activity is perfect for preschool number recognition, one-to-one correspondence, and counting skills.
5) Spring Color By Number Pack – There are 6 spring-themed color-by-number pages included in this pack.
6) Bird Theme 3 Part Cards – Set up this free printable as proper 3 part cards for a spring literacy activity or as a preschool science center to help your students learn the names of different birds.
7) Weather Math Worksheets Pack – 9 different math worksheets inside this weather-themed activity pack for working on number order, shapes, counting etc.
8) Count The Kites 1-10 – Practice counting while strengthening their little hand muscles at the same time with this set of counting clip cards.
9) Raindrops Counting Frames – Keep your kids busy indoors with this rain-themed counting activity.
10) Missing Number Eggs – Practice counting from 1-20 with this cut and paste activity.