I may earn money from companies mentioned in this post at no cost to you. Thank you!
Make handwashing and hygiene fun and top of mind for kids with this fun set of counting clip cards. There are pictures of hands and other everyday objects that children can use to practice counting 1 to 20. This kindergarten health theme activity will surely be a class hit!
Other Health-themed Printable Centers and Worksheets
Fruit and Vegetable Activity Pack – A set of 5 different activities that will encourage healthy eating
Farmers Market Activity Pack – These printables will work great with the fruit and vegetable pack above if you’re planning a healthy eating themed week
Emotions Clip Cards – don’t forget that mental and emotional health is equally important as physical health
Counting 1-20 Clip Cards Setup
For this activity you will need:
Wooden pegs or clothespins
If you don’t have the materials needed, don’t sweat! You can get it delivered to your doorstep really quickly with Amazon Prime. You can get a 30-day free trial here.
A Fun Kindergarten Health Theme Game
Print out the sheets and cut them into individual cards.
If you plan to reuse this activity or work in a classroom, then I suggest laminating them.
Provide some wooden clips or plastic clothespins.
Ask your child to count the number of germs on the hands or everyday objects and then place a peg or clip on the correct number. Kids will learn to count to 20 in this activity while strengthening their finger muscles.
More Fun Kindergarten Math
Looking for more ways to practice kindergarten math skills? I’ve got you covered!
4 amazing worksheet packs are included in this bundle covering everything from number recognition, counting to 20, subitizing, addition to 10, subtraction within 10, word problems, number sequence, comparing numbers, and much more!
Perfect for kindergarten students as homework, morning work, or no-prep math centers in the classroom! Have these on stand-by for fast finishers or substitute teachers!
Fun Books About Counting That Rhyme:
Browse My Most Popular Math Printables:
1) Parking Cars Tracing Lines – More than 10 different tracing line patterns to choose from, all of which help with pencil control.
2) Scarecrow Arrange By Size – 3 different scarecrow-themed image sets that they will arrange from smallest to biggest.
3) Bumblebee Addition Game – Solve the sum and help the bee land on the correct flower!
4) Farm Shapes Mats – Use playdough, pompoms, stickers etc to learn 2D shapes.
5) Popsicle Stick Number Formation – Kids will love forming the numbers 1 to 10 when ice cream and popsicles are involved!
8) Counting Colorful Bugs – This printable book will help kids count to 10 while also learning about color words.
9) Humpty Dumpty Numbers – In this printable game, your students will practice number recognition using 1 dice or simple addition when using 2 dice.
10) Build A Number Santa – Match the number to the correct number word, tally mark and domino to form a Santa Claus