I may earn money from companies mentioned in this post at no cost to you. Thank you!
These alphabet coloring pages are great for learning fruit and vegetable vocabulary as well as getting in some handwriting practice. Keep this free printable handy and you’ve got a kindergarten literacy center you can set up in just minutes any time of the year!
Other Printable Fruit and Vegetable Centers
1) Fruit and Vegetable Activity Pack – Preschool fruit and vegetable activity pack of 5 printable games. One of my most popular blog posts!
2) Fruits and Vegetables Themed Literacy and Math Centers – Looking for a fun way to gets kids eating more fruits and vegetables? This pack includes 10 deliciously fun activities that will improve early literacy and math skills in preschoolers and kindergarteners.
3) Fruit and Vegetable Color Clip Cards – Preschoolers and kindergarteners will learn to identify colors while working on their fine motor strength.
Setting Up Your Alphabet Coloring Pages
Preschool Literacy Center
Print out the sheets and you can get started right away! These versatile fruit and vegetable alphabet pages can be used to practice handwriting, learn about new foods, get kids coloring and creating posters for display. I would love to know how you decide to use them!
Like this? Then you’ll love my 10 Fruit and Vegetable Themed Literacy and Math Centers. These easy-prep games will get your students working on letters, phonics, numbers, and more!
1) Coconut Read It, Write It, Make It Mats – The mat can be laminated and you can write any word you choose on it. I have also included 40 pre-primer sight words that you can use.
2) Lemon Letter Writing Strips – uppercase letters included.
3) Peas and Carrots Alphabet Matching – 2 piece puzzles can be used on its own, in a sensory tub or as an alphabet hunt around the room.
4) Picnic Basket Syllable Sorting – 24 picture cards included that need to be sorted into 1, 2 or 3 syllables
5) Pineapple Pick and Cover Letters – Pick up a letter card and find it on the pineapple themed mat. Continue playing until all letters have been covered.
6) Watermelon Counting Clip Cards – Kids will work on counting up to 20 as well as improve their fine motor skills in this game.
7) Fruit and Vegetable Simple Sums to 10 – Set of 12 addition cards and another set of 12 subtraction cards included with a recording sheet.
8) Fruit and Vegetable Color Clip Cards – Use a wooden peg or clothespin to match the color of the fruit or vegetable shown
9) Fruit and Vegetable Measurement Cards – Set of 12 picture cards included with recording sheet
10) Fruit and Vegetable Number Puzzle Strips – Puzzles for 1-10, 11-20, skip counting by 2s and 5s included.
Books About Fruits and Vegetables That We Love:
Other Free Food Themed Printables:
1) Burger Stand Math Fun – This burger-themed printable will help your students do simple addition in their heads in such a fun way and introduce them to the concept of calculating money as they manage a pretend cafe.
2) Fruit and Vegetable Color Clipcards – Preschoolers and kindergarteners will learn to identify colors while working on their fine motor strength.
3) Peanut Butter and Jelly Alphabet Matching – 2 piece puzzles where your students will learn to match upper to lowercase letters.
4) Ice Cream Measurement Cards – Kids work on math and measurement in this summer-themed ice cream printable.
5) Count The Marshmallows 1-10 – Kids love marshmallows – eating them, playing with them, and now, they’ll love counting them too!
6) Gingerbread Number Puzzle Strips – Set of 3 differentiated gingerbread-themed number puzzles including one with dice representation.
7) Farmers Market Activities Pack – This pack of 5 activities is the perfect opportunity for kids to learn about healthy eating.
8) Autumn Apples I Spy – 3 differentiated levels of I Spy games perfect for an apple-themed learning unit.
9) Fruit and Vegetable Activity Pack – Preschool fruit and vegetable activity pack of 5 printable games.