I may earn money from companies mentioned in this post at no cost to you. Thank you!
Looking for some free Easter printables for learning letter sounds? This letter sound game will be your new classroom favorite! Preschool alphabet games that involve the whole class are super fun and perfect for circle time.Catch a bunny and say out the sound!
(*Disclaimer: Some links in this post are affiliate links. I may receive a small commission but this does not increase the price you pay. Thank you for supporting this blog!)
Bunny Burrows Letter Sound Game Setup
For this activity you will need:
Bag or box to put the letter cards into
Below are the supplies I use personally at home. After doing so many printable activities, I’ve found that it’s most helpful to always have these basic supplies on hand.
If you don’t have the materials needed, don’t sweat! You can get it delivered to your doorstep really quickly with Amazon Prime. You can get a 30-day free trial here.
Free Easter Printables for Learning Letter Sounds
Print out the letter sheets and cut into individual cards. I would recommend laminating them so you can play the game again in the future. Place the cards into a bag or box where kids can pick them out one by one.
Print out the rhyme and start playing! Each child will pick out a bunny card from its ‘burrow’ and either say out the sound or, for older kids, an object with that beginning sound.
More Easter Themed Centers
Like this? Then you’ll love my 10 Easter Themed Literacy and Math Centers. These easy-prep games will get your students working on letters, phonics, numbers and more!
1) Easter Train Letter Strips – Fill in the next 2 letters in the alphabet. You could also use them for handwriting practice or for writing out the matching lowercase.
2) Easter Rhyming Clip Cards- 24 included
3) Easter Spin and Cover Letters – Alphabet is divided into 5 mats so this would be a great literacy center for small groups.
4) Easter Vowel Sorting – Kids will sort the eggs into the correct vowel baskets. 8 objects per vowel included.
5) Bunny Burrows Game – This game comes with a song poster and letter cards. You can use this to practice letter sounds, beginning sounds of objects, etc
6) Easter Ten Frame Mats – Use this with playdough to form the numbers + ‘eggs’ in the ten frame or you could also use real chocolate eggs for counting practice.
7) Easter Spin and Rainbow Write – Kids will spin the wheel and write the number it lands on. If it lands on the same number twice, they will use a different crayon/marker so that each number becomes a rainbow.
8) Easter Pick and Cover Numbers to 20 – Mats for 1-10, 11-20 and 1-20 are included together with the number cards. Print them out, cut into individual number cards and have your little ones learn number recognition.
9) Easter Color Clip Cards – Match the color of the Easter bunny’s egg and carrot.
10) Easter Bunny Math – 12 cards each provided for addition to 10 and subtraction from to 10 plus a recording sheet for their answers.
Other Free Easter Printables You’ll Love:
1) Easter Egg Tracing Lines – This simple preschool fine motor activity will help develop your students’ fine motor muscle strength and allow them to practice correct pencil grip.
2) Easter Bunny Sight Words – Kids will actively try to balance the egg on the spoon and fish it out of the ‘jail’. For each egg that escapes, they need to read a sight word then the egg will be safe.
3) Easter Printable Worksheets Pack – 50 pages of free Easter-themed printable worksheets for kids including a variety of literacy, math, and fine motor activities.
4) Easter Egg Patterns – A colorful Easter activity to teach the early math skill of recognizing patterns.
5) Count The Bunnies 1-10 – Kids will surely have a hop-py time counting up to 10 bunnies in a line.
6) Bunny Burrows Game – Really fun small group or circle time game that works on learning letter sounds.
7) Bunny Spin and Cover (Numbers 1-5) – This simple number recognition printable is great fun for preschoolers and just in time for Easter!
8) Bunny Carrot Match-Up – Your preschooler will love this numbers and colors matching activity with an Easter Bunny theme!
9) Bunny Addition to 10 – Your preschooler can practice doing some addition to 10 sums using the adorable bunny number slider that comes with the worksheet.
10) Easter Bunny Simple Sums Addition & Subtraction – This Easter Bunny math activity helps students solve basic sums by having a visual representation they can use to count, instead of just numbers.
Educational Tools For Your Classroom: