I may earn money from companies mentioned in this post at no cost to you. Thank you!
St Patricks Day is a big deal where we live so I designed these preschool fine motor mats. Your students can practice their playdough, coloring or any other crafty skills. This free printable worksheet can also be used for some kindergarten handwriting practice. Combine fine motor strengthening and literacy this March with this no prep activity!
Other Printable Fine Motor Centers and Worksheets
1) Pirate Alphabet Playdough Mats – Literacy and fine motor skills are developed with these colorful playdough letter mats that your students will surely treasure.
2) Dinosaur On The Run Tracing Lines – Help the dinosaurs escape the volcano eruption in this fun pre-writing activity for preschoolers.
3) Seasonal Playdough Counting Mats – With 40 playdough counting mats included (10 per season), this fun hands-on resource will be a great addition to your math centers all year long!
4) Farm Shapes Mats – This printable activity can be used with playdough, pom poms, dot markers etc.
St Patricks Day Playdough Mats Setup
For this activity you will need:
Optional: laminator and dry erase markers
If you don’t have the materials needed, don’t sweat! You can get it delivered to your doorstep really quickly with Amazon Prime. You can get a 30-day free trial here.
Provide some writing tools for some handwriting practice and some playdough for your students to fill the shapes with.
Preschool Fine Motor Activity
You’ll only need to print out the pages and you’re ready to have some fun!
There are many ways that you can actually use these free preschool fine motor mats. If you don’t have playdough, you can cut up pieces of paper that your students can stick unto the different St Patricks Day objects. You could use green and orange pompoms to fill up the images, paint them in or even use them as cutting practice!
More Fine Motor Learning Tools
If you liked this activity, check out some of my other products for fine motor:
1) Seasonal Playdough Mats – 40 different designs for fine motor fun all year round.
2) Alphabet No Prep Busy Bundle – huge packet of worksheets that includes everything you need to learn the alphabet including more letter handwriting practice.
Fun Books For St. Patrick’s Day:
More Printables for St Patrick’s Day:
1) St Patrick’s Day Printable Worksheet Pack – 50 pages of free St Patrick’s Day themed printable worksheets for kids. Includes a variety of literacy, math, and fine motor activities.
3) Rainbow Dot Number Mats – Prepare this for a St Patrick’s Day or nature-inspired unit in spring, a color-themed week in summer, to study the weather in fall, or for learning to count in winter!
4) St Patricks Day Fine Motor Mats – Your students can practice their playdough, coloring, or any other crafty skills.
** To download this free printable please enter your email address below. Afterwards, the form disappears to reveal a clickable link – “Click here to download this printable”. Save it to your desktop or Google Drive as you need.
You’ll also be added to my newsletter list, giving you access to the Subscriber Library which has more than 500+ pages of worksheets free! **