I may earn money from companies mentioned in this post at no cost to you. Thank you!
Looking for a kindergarten math center to practice addition & subtraction? Then this is the free printable for you! This Easter Bunny math activity helps students solve basic sums by having a visual representation they can use to count, instead of just numbers.
Other Printable Easter Centers and Worksheets
1) April Easter Printable Worksheets – Pack 50 pages of free Easter-themed printable worksheets for kids. Includes a variety of literacy, math and fine motor activities
2) Easter Egg Patterns – A colorful Easter activity to teach early math skill of recognizing patterns
3) Easter Bunny Sight Words – Kids will actively try to balance the egg on the spoon and fish it out of the ‘jail’. For each egg that escapes, they need to read a sight word then the egg will be safe.
4) Bunny Burrows Game – Really fun small group or circle time game that works on learning letter sounds
5) Bunny Carrot Match Up – Your preschooler will love this numbers and colors matching activity with an Easter Bunny theme.
Easter Bunny Math Activity Setup
For this activity you will need:
If you don’t have the materials needed, don’t sweat! You can get it delivered to your doorstep really quickly with Amazon Prime. You can get a 30-day free trial here.
These print and play clip cards are super quick to prepare – don’t forget to adjust your printer settings as needed! Once the pages have been cut into individual cards, students will take a wooden peg that they can use to clip on their answer.
You can make this a self-checking kindergarten math center simply by placing a sticker at the back of the card on the correct answer. Once the student has clipped on their peg, they can flip the card over to check for themselves!
Fun Addition & Subtraction Game
When I saw this set of bunny clipart, I just knew I had to make an adorable game for you and I know your students will love it! There are 30 different addition and subtraction sums to solve (15 for addition to 10 and 15 for subtraction within 10).
Although this was designed as an Easter Bunny math activity, you can actually use this free printable anytime during Spring. In fact, you can even use them when you’re doing a farm, pet or any animal theme!
This game is available as digital Boom Cards too! You can play it on Google classroom, Seesaw, etc. Here’s a little secret – you can save yourself a lot of money by getting the Easter Math Bundle instead!
More Easter Themed Centers
Like this? Then you’ll love my 10 Easter Themed Literacy and Math Centers. These easy-prep games will get your students working on letters, phonics, numbers and more!
1) Easter Train Letter Strips – Fill in the next 2 letters in the alphabet. You could also use them for handwriting practice or for writing out the matching lowercase.
2) Easter Rhyming Clip Cards- 24 included
3) Easter Spin and Cover Letters – Alphabet is divided into 5 mats so this would be a great literacy center for small groups.
4) Easter Vowel Sorting – Kids will sort the eggs into the correct vowel baskets. 8 objects per vowel included.
5) Bunny Burrows Game – This game comes with a song poster and letter cards. You can use this to practice letter sounds, beginning sounds of objects, etc
6) Easter Ten Frame Mats – Use this with playdough to form the numbers + ‘eggs’ in the ten frame or you could also use real chocolate eggs for counting practice.
7) Easter Spin and Rainbow Write – Kids will spin the wheel and write the number it lands on. If it lands on the same number twice, they will use a different crayon/marker so that each number becomes a rainbow.
8) Easter Pick and Cover Numbers to 20 – Mats for 1-10, 11-20 and 1-20 are included together with the number cards. Print them out, cut into individual number cards and have your little ones learn number recognition.
9) Easter Color Clip Cards – Match the color of the Easter bunny’s egg and carrot.
10) Easter Bunny Math – 12 cards each provided for addition to 10 and subtraction from to 10 plus a recording sheet for their answers.
Other Free Easter Printables You’ll Love:
1) Easter Egg Tracing Lines – This simple preschool fine motor activity will help develop your students’ fine motor muscle strength and allow them to practice correct pencil grip.
2) Easter Bunny Sight Words – Kids will actively try to balance the egg on the spoon and fish it out of the ‘jail’. For each egg that escapes, they need to read a sight word then the egg will be safe.
3) Easter Printable Worksheets Pack – 50 pages of free Easter-themed printable worksheets for kids including a variety of literacy, math, and fine motor activities.
4) Easter Egg Patterns – A colorful Easter activity to teach the early math skill of recognizing patterns.
5) Count The Bunnies 1-10 – Kids will surely have a hop-py time counting up to 10 bunnies in a line.
6) Bunny Burrows Game – Really fun small group or circle time game that works on learning letter sounds.
7) Bunny Spin and Cover (Numbers 1-5) – This simple number recognition printable is great fun for preschoolers and just in time for Easter!
8) Bunny Carrot Match-Up – Your preschooler will love this numbers and colors matching activity with an Easter Bunny theme!
9) Bunny Addition to 10 – Your preschooler can practice doing some addition to 10 sums using the adorable bunny number slider that comes with the worksheet.
10) Easter Bunny Simple Sums Addition & Subtraction – This Easter Bunny math activity helps students solve basic sums by having a visual representation they can use to count, instead of just numbers.
Browse My Most Popular Math Printables:
1) Parking Cars Tracing Lines – More than 10 different tracing line patterns to choose from, all of which help with pencil control.
2) Scarecrow Arrange By Size – 3 different scarecrow-themed image sets that they will arrange from smallest to biggest.
3) Bumblebee Addition Game – Solve the sum and help the bee land on the correct flower!
4) Farm Shapes Mats – Use playdough, pompoms, stickers etc to learn 2D shapes.
5) Popsicle Stick Number Formation – Kids will love forming the numbers 1 to 10 when ice cream and popsicles are involved!
8) Counting Colorful Bugs – This printable book will help kids count to 10 while also learning about color words.
9) Humpty Dumpty Numbers – In this printable game, your students will practice number recognition using 1 dice or simple addition when using 2 dice.
10) Build A Number Santa – Match the number to the correct number word, tally mark and domino to form a Santa Claus
** To download this free printable please enter your email address below. Afterwards, the form disappears to reveal a clickable link – “Click here to download this printable”. Save it to your desktop or Google Drive as you need.
You’ll also be added to my newsletter list, giving you access to the Subscriber Library which has more than 500+ pages of worksheets free! **