I may earn money from companies mentioned in this post at no cost to you. Thank you!
I have a fun pack of Spring I Spy activities that you can use this season! This pack of 3 visual discrimination activities will keep your kindergarteners busy all season long!
My son loves the game I Spy. We used to bring an I Spy book whenever we left the house and had to wait anywhere – at a restaurant, on the plane, everywhere! It’s still one of his favorite activities even now and it’s becoming one of my younger daughter’s faves too.
Other Printable I Spy Centers and Worksheets
1) Christmas I Spy – This Christmas-themed I Spy is perfect for keeping little ones busy during the holidays
2) Autumn Apples I Spy – 3 differentiated levels of I Spy games perfect for an apple themed learning unit.
Printable Spring I Spy Worksheets
For this activity you will need:
Optional: laminator and dry erase markers
If you don’t have the materials needed, don’t sweat! You can get it delivered to your doorstep really quickly with Amazon Prime. You can get a 30-day free trial here.
Print out the pages and you’re ready to play this freebie. It’s that easy to set up this upgraded version of I Spy! You can laminate the pages if you’re using this with a group of children. They can use dry-erase markers to write the numbers in and you’ll then be able to wipe clean and reuse the sheets.
Kindergarten Visual Discrimination Activity
Instead of just finding the object, these 3 printables require the added skill of actually counting out the objects and then writing in the amount in the blank boxes. So, aside from visual discrimination, your students will work on counting and number writing!
There are 3 different themes included – garden, bugs and Easter – and they’re full of flowers, insects, bunnies, eggs and plants. These Spring I Spy pages are perfect boredom busters for a rainy day.
Check out these fun educational tools too:
Ladybug Land – observe ladybugs grow from larva
Other Spring Printables You’ll Love:
1) May Spring Printable Worksheets Pack – 50 pages of free printable worksheets including a variety of literacy, math, and fine motor activities.
2) Spring Flowers Draw and Count – Students will need to draw the number of flowers stated on the page.
3) Spring Code Words – Solve the coded puzzle to find out the Spring themed vocabulary words.
4) Spring Counting Clipcards – This activity is perfect for preschool number recognition, one-to-one correspondence, and counting skills.
5) Spring Color By Number Pack – There are 6 spring-themed color-by-number pages included in this pack.
6) Bird Theme 3 Part Cards – Set up this free printable as proper 3 part cards for a spring literacy activity or as a preschool science center to help your students learn the names of different birds.
7) Weather Math Worksheets Pack – 9 different math worksheets inside this weather-themed activity pack for working on number order, shapes, counting etc.
8) Count The Kites 1-10 – Practice counting while strengthening their little hand muscles at the same time with this set of counting clip cards.
9) Raindrops Counting Frames – Keep your kids busy indoors with this rain-themed counting activity.
10) Missing Number Eggs – Practice counting from 1-20 with this cut and paste activity.
Browse My Most Popular Math Printables:
1) Parking Cars Tracing Lines – More than 10 different tracing line patterns to choose from, all of which help with pencil control.
2) Scarecrow Arrange By Size – 3 different scarecrow-themed image sets that they will arrange from smallest to biggest.
3) Bumblebee Addition Game – Solve the sum and help the bee land on the correct flower!
4) Farm Shapes Mats – Use playdough, pompoms, stickers etc to learn 2D shapes.
5) Popsicle Stick Number Formation – Kids will love forming the numbers 1 to 10 when ice cream and popsicles are involved!
8) Counting Colorful Bugs – This printable book will help kids count to 10 while also learning about color words.
9) Humpty Dumpty Numbers – In this printable game, your students will practice number recognition using 1 dice or simple addition when using 2 dice.
10) Build A Number Santa – Match the number to the correct number word, tally mark and domino to form a Santa Claus
** To download this free printable please enter your email address below. Afterwards, the form disappears to reveal a clickable link – “Click here to download this printable”. Save it to your desktop or Google Drive as you need.
You’ll also be added to my newsletter list, giving you access to the Subscriber Library which has more than 500+ pages of worksheets free! **