I may earn money from companies mentioned in this post at no cost to you. Thank you!
Get your kids moving and burning off their energy with this gross motor dice game. There are 6 different summer-themed actions for them to perform. It’s perfect as a family or party game too!
(*Disclaimer: Some links in this post are affiliate links. I may receive a small commission but this does not increase the price you pay. Thank you for supporting this blog!)
Set It Up
For this activity you will need:
Below are the supplies I use personally at home. After doing so many printable activities, I’ve found that it’s most helpful to always have these basic supplies on hand.
If you don’t have the materials needed, don’t sweat! You can get it delivered to your doorstep really quickly with Amazon Prime. You can get a 30-day free trial here.
Start It Up
Print and cut out the dice template along the bold lines. Fold along the dashed lines and glue down the tabs of the templates to form a cube. Take turns rolling and have fun!
Pair It Up
This free printable is actually one of 60 (yep, that’s right!) games inside my Summer Activities Mega Pack. The 100+ page PDF contains activities covering literacy, math, fine motor and art skills for kids around 2-7 years old.
Sample activity types include:
– Letter recognition
– Alphabet sequence
– Upper and lowercase
– Beginning sounds
– Writing practice
– Number recognition
– Number sequence
– Count and color/circle
– Arrange by size
– Sorting, graphing
– Pattern and logic
– Simple sums
-Color by number
…..and many more!
It’s the perfect boredom-busting secret weapon if you have kids who get a bit stir crazy over the summer holidays. It’s also great for getting ready to go back to school towards the end of the holiday. Check it out here.
Fun Books For Summer:
Other Summer Printables You’ll Love:
1) 15 Sets of Clip Cards for Spring and Summer – Learn to count crabs, bees, flowers, etc from 1 to 10.
2) Summer Gross Motor Dice – printable dice for getting kids moving outside!
3) Ice Cream Measurement Cards – grab your rulers and learn how to measure length using ice cream cones.
4) Watermelon 4-piece Number Puzzles – works on number recognition, subitizing and counting all at once.
5) Summer Printable Worksheets Pack – 50 pages of mixed worksheets working on various literacy and match activities.
6) Pirate Alphabet Playdough Mats – Literacy and fine motor skills are developed with these colorful playdough letter mats that your students will surely treasure.
7) Count and Compare Fish – In this fun game, kids will count and compare fish in a tank and fish in a bowl to see which has a bigger number and learn how to use the symbols greater than and lesser than correctly.
8) Firefly Counting – This math activity is perfect for preschool, kindergarten, and homeschooling or for busy parents looking for something their little one can do independently.
9) Flower Measurement Cards – Kids work on math and measurement in this spring flowers-themed printable.
10) Easy Mondrian Art – My preschooler loved doing this super simple tape and chalk art activity outdoors but if you don’t have a garden, you can download the printable I made for you!
Browse My Most Popular Literacy Activites:
1) Valentines Alphabet Clip Strips – Kids will choose among 5 different letters on the strip to identify the matching ones.
2) Alphabet Beginning Sound Coloring Pages – Watch your child become more familiar with each letter of the alphabet as they practice coloring in the objects with that beginning sound.
3) Tommy Turkey’s Alphabet Pie – This turkey-themed letter recognition activity is so simple to prep and makes a great file folder game!
4) Pirate Alphabet Playdough Mats – Just print out the playing mats and ask your child to form the letters out using the playdough provided.
5) Farm Alphabet Find and Cover Letters – Work on letter recognition any time of the year!
6) Werewolf Spin and Cover – Kids will race to find all the letters on their mat this Halloween.
7) Bunny Burrows Game – Fun game for small groups or circle time where students will catch a bunny and say out the sound.
8) Letter-saurus Fossil Digging – Dinosaur lovers will enjoy being a pretend paleontologist and finding all the letters.
9) Alphabet Handwriting Worksheets – Practice lowercase and capital letters with these print-and-go pages.
10) Rainy Day Alphabet – 1 printable, many ways to use.
Missing Number Eggs 1-20
Valentine Roll and Cover Number Hearts 1-12
Farmers Market Activities Pack: Fill Up Your Basket with Healthy Eating Printables for Kids
Pirate One More and One Less
Short Vowel Sounds Game Yule Love All Christmas Season Long
Turkey Themed Literacy and Math Centers
Rainbow Dot Number Mats
Winter Freeze Number Puzzle Strips 1 to 20